Updated: 27 October/2014
Dear users, we are glad to publish new version of KidLogger 1.6 for Android phones and tablets that allows to record typed keystrokes without changing input method.
New experimental feature code name is Screen Text Capturer and it is available with KidLogger 1.6 (PRO version).
"Screen Text Capturer" features:
- It logs text entered either by Voice recognition or typed in any other input method or on-screen keyboard;
- Does not replace standard virtual keyboard, does not install additional input method;
- Support devices with external keyboards also (slide out keyboards, connected by USB, wireless);
- Records incoming and outgoing messages in Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Line and Facebook messenger (Android 4.0 and newer);
- Restarts the Kidlogger PRO, if it was stopped by some application or system.
- It is compatible with Android OS 2.* - 4.*
Dear users of Android mobiles!
We have added an experimantal function in KidLogger PRO for Android to record the incoming and outgoing messages in Whatsapp, Skype and Viber.
To make it active, install the new version of Kidlogger PRO for Android from our site and install "Screen Text Capturer" apk.Read the rest of this entry »
Protect your privacy with encryption apps May 30, 2014
Worried about privacy and data security?
Have a lot of confidential files on your computer/mobile and want to keep them in secret?
Then use serious encryption software. Here is the KidLogger data privacy tips and encryption software recommendations.
Read the rest of this entry »
Online parental responsibility Nov 18, 2013
Thousands of parents are exposing their children to online risks by setting up social networking accounts for them, a charity has warned.
The National Children’s Bureau said that 45 per cent of parents with pre-teenage children have set up a Facebook account on their behalf, flouting the rules banning under-13s from using the site.
iOS/Android phones location history Oct 29, 2013
Most smartphones tracks their locations by GPS coordinates or WiFi points. This information is not new. iPhone running iOS 7 and any Android phone is capable of doing this.
We want to show what is the difference between this features and KidLogger feature "Location history":
1. Native "Location history" feature in iOS 7 or Android 4.2 /4.2 may be unavailable in your Country thus could be disabled.
Read more...Read the rest of this entry »
Dear users, last few month we were working hardly and now we could announce a few interesting things for you. Also the major success for us for these days is that KidLogger 1.5 for Android was allowed by Google for Play Market, it means it fully comply with Android OS application and content policy.
Whats new in a brief:
- Kidlogger.net engine update, Basic accounts now can hold 8 days of history. For parents it means that they need to verify the things in kidlogger just for a once a week.
New dashboard will be introduced soon - it allows to verify the entire productivity picture at a glance for just a few seconds.
- KidLogger for Android updates. New Keyboard (SoftKeyboard PRO replacement) based on stock Android OS v.4.0 keyboard source code specially customized for kidlogger (PRO membership only) and more..
- KidLogger v.1.1 for BlackBerry OS was updated. Bug fixing release.
- KidLogger for Windows was updated.
- KidLogger v1.3. for Mac OS X was updated. Bug fixing release. DropBox support was removed due to DropBox API and UI policy changes.
Kidlogger's new success in Mac monitoring Jun 3, 2013
We are glad to announce new version Kidlogger for Mac 1.3. We’re proud to say that the new edition offers new features . After turning on the computer or resumption of the session program digital web camera takes pictures of the user.
Monitoring application calculates inactive period for the switched-on Mac.
Calculates Internet activity time, detects search phrases typed while surfing in Safari, Mozila Firfox or any other browser. You can specify a list of words in print that the program will take screen shots of in app’s settings. Multiuser control – tracks all the users logged in, the log files are uploaded to your kidlogger’s account.
Now you will know for sure how much time your staff spent in any application launched on Mac. The children won’t lie you about few minutes spent in front of monitor. Any visited web sites, search phrases are caught by Kidlogger tool. Total time spent in Internet, it shows whether user communicates in social networks such as Facabook, Twitter or Google +, or he is watching videos online. You may control your employees online and your children’s activity the same easy as staying behind there Mac computers. Inside Kidlogger’s account overview accurate Analytics uploaded from the user’s devices. You can supervise devices remotely from any computer at any time. Nevertheless, Kidlogger works on the quite.
Possibilities and improvements for Mac:
- Tracks time spent in applications
- Records time while user surf the Internet
- Makes photos with camera after resume
- GPS tracking – detects notebooks location
- We have improved keystrokes logging
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 through Mac OS X 10.8.
Improvements, improvements and again improvements. Feb 21, 2013
As the number of our users is growing, we are getting more and more inventive in trying to improve our service and programs.
Quite recently our cloudy service has become more sophisticated. We apologize to the customers for issues during Server upgrade process.
The users of Standard and Professional accounts can download the history Backup for each device.
In the nearest future we are planning to update the Dashboard by introducing some productivity items and something else. Such innovations have become possible through updating the Mac and Android platform versions. The applications will contain the same features with the only thing added – now you’ll have time parameters – time-estimating.
In your user account for each device the Kidlogger service will estimate the time spent in a certain application.
Your Dashboard will contain a list of necessary information making it possible for you to estimate the user’s activity with half an eye.Read the rest of this entry »
Keeps track of your Kid movements with iPhone Dec 10, 2012
Do you know where was you Kid during the day or week?
With KidLogger for iOS it is possible now.
Kidlogger is freeware application for iPhone. It tracks both the geographical coordinates of the places the owner of the device has been to and the time they have been located.
You may ask what’s the difference between Kidlogger and other applications of that kind? KidLogger is able to keep the history of the smart phone movement during 1 month and display it chronological order on a google Map.
KidLogger for iOS Features:
- Coordinates log
Please note the coordinates maybe are “approximate”, the application uses Wi-Fi hotspots, cell towers or GPS to determine a phone coordinate.
- If the smart phone doesn’t change its location, the coordinates will not be uploaded. It will help you to avoid overloading with the coordinates already recorded before.
- Periodically upload Coordinates log to your dashboard at KidLogger.net
- KidLogger.net displays coordinates in chronological order or on a google Map.
System requirements: iOS 5.0 or higher. The application has been updated for iPhone 5. Supports: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) Ð¸ iPad. Our far-reaching plans: Our developers are not going to stop at what has been accomplished.
We are planning a few new features:
- The recording of the applications used
- Web history, the list of websites
- Calls and SMS recording, the lists of favorite contacts
Learn more about how to apply for a Special Offer "3 Month of Free Std Membership for iPhone".
Read the rest of this entry »