Kidlogger's new success in Mac monitoring Jun 3, 2013
We are glad to announce new version Kidlogger for Mac 1.3. New features came up in this edition. Now Kidlogger logs time spent in applications. And let’s not forget the periodically done photos with web camera when new session begins and after system resume. Monitoring application calculates inactive period for the switched-on Mac. Calculates Internet activity time, detects search phrases typed while surfing in Safari, Mozila Firfox or any other browser. Kidlogger monitoring tool makes screenshots with crammed words in app’s settings. Multiuser control – tracks all the users logged in, the log files are uploaded to your kidlogger account.
Now you will know for sure how much time your staff spent in any application launched on Mac. The children won’t lie you about few minutes spent in front of monitor. Any visited web sites, search phrases are caught by Kidlogger tool. Total time spent in Internet, it shows whether user communicates in social networks such as Facabook, Twitter or Google +, or he is watching videos online. You may control your employees online and your children’s activity the same easy as staying behind there Mac computers. Inside Kidlogger’s account overview accurate Analytics uploaded from the user’s devices. You can supervise devices remotely from any computer at any time. Nevertheless, Kidlogger works on the quite.
Possibilities and improvements for Mac:
- Tracks time spent in applications
- Records time while user surf the Internet
- Makes photos with camera after resume
- GPS tracking – detects notebooks location
- We have improved keystrokes logging
System requirements: Mac OS X 10.6 through Mac OS X 10.8.
Improvements, improvements and again improvements. Feb 21, 2013
As the number of our users is growing, we are getting more and more inventive in trying to improve our service and programs.
Quite recently our cloudy service has become more sophisticated. We apologize to the customers for issues during Server upgrade process.
The users of Standard and Professional accounts can download the history Backup for each device.
In the nearest future we are planning to update the Dashboard by introducing some productivity items and something else. Such innovations have become possible through updating the Mac and Android platform versions. The applications will contain the same features with the only thing added – now you’ll have time parameters – time-estimating.
In your user account for each device the Kidlogger service will estimate the time spent in a certain application.
Your Dashboard will contain a list of necessary information making it possible for you to estimate the user’s activity with half an eye.Read the rest of this entry »
Keeps track of your Kid movements with iPhone Dec 10, 2012
Do you know where was you Kid during the day or week?
With KidLogger for iOS it is possible now.
Kidlogger is freeware application for iPhone. It tracks both the geographical coordinates of the places the owner of the device has been to and the time they have been located.
You may ask what’s the difference between Kidlogger and other applications of that kind? KidLogger is able to keep the history of the smart phone movement during 1 month and display it chronological order on a google Map.
KidLogger for iOS Features:
- Coordinates log
Please note the coordinates maybe are “approximate”, the application uses Wi-Fi hotspots, cell towers or GPS to determine a phone coordinate.
- If the smart phone doesn’t change its location, the coordinates will not be uploaded. It will help you to avoid overloading with the coordinates already recorded before.
- Periodically upload Coordinates log to your dashboard at KidLogger.net
- KidLogger.net displays coordinates in chronological order or on a google Map.
System requirements: iOS 5.0 or higher. The application has been updated for iPhone 5. Supports: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) и iPad. Our far-reaching plans: Our developers are not going to stop at what has been accomplished.
We are planning a few new features:
- The recording of the applications used
- Web history, the list of websites
- Calls and SMS recording, the lists of favorite contacts
Learn more about how to apply for a Special Offer "3 Month of Free Std Membership for iPhone".
Read the rest of this entry »
Updated: 30 May/2013
Dear users, we are glad to publish new version of KidLogger 1.5/1.6 for Android phones and tablets that allows to record typed keystrokes without changing input method.
New experimental feature code name is "Screen Text Capturer" and it is available with KidLogger 1.5 and 1.6 (Please use readme.txt for install and update. Since these updates "SoftKeyabord PRO" will no longer supported and its development ends.
"Screen Text Capturer" features:
- It logs text entered either by Voice recognition or typed in any other input method or on-screen keyboard.
- Does not replace standard virtual keyboard, does not install additional input methods
- Support devices with external keyboards also (slide out keyboards, connected by USB, wireless).
- It is compatible with Android OS 2.* - 4.*
- On some devices it is required to restart the phone completely in order push the system to generate events for Screen Text Capturer module.
- Please note it may log entered keystrokes inaccurate, depending on where it was entered and what input method was used (on-screen keyboard, voice input, external keyboard) and input method options (like text prediction, auto correction)
- We are still polishing Screen Text Capturer to make all "captures" accurate.
KidLogger v1.6.24 new features list:
- Improved Log files upload.
Dear users and customers,
Recently we have finished updating KidLogger.net and now new features are available for all members. In brief, "Log View" now contains the total time the user spends while using a certain application or web site. Web Analytics now contains the Total time spent on each web site. Account features a bit changed and more.
This allows to measure productivity of for the Kid. Account features a bit changed and more.
With these features it is easy to find out the total time during which your Kid is using the web or office apps.
The service is being updated Sep 6, 2012
Dear netheads, your time has come!
We’ve got good news for the Kidlogger Service clients.
- Android 4.0 support
- New types of Analytics for the Service
- KidLogger for iOS release delay
- Media download issues
- Updated knowledgebase articles
Kidlogger v 1.6 GPS tracking improvements Jul 27, 2012
As from today we have added some improvements to Kidlogger for Android v 1.6.19. The main feature revised by developers was - GPS coordinates. Now you can follow the device location, GPS points on Map through Kidlogger account from anywhere.
Try this advanced feature. (available for Standard and Professional accounts)
Please note the following knowledgebase articles were updated within the last month:
- KidLogger for Android Best Practices list
Helps to tune up kidlogger for the target phone to ensure continuous monitoring process.
Find the facts about coordinates tracking with Kidlogger.
Read the rest of this entry »
Dear friends, we are happy to announce new features implemented in Kidlogger services.
Now in your Dashboard you will find
Keystrokes Analytics – our server collects and calculates the quantity of the typed keystrokes, time spent while typing and what applications the user types in most often.
Now you can have an idea about how much time your kid spends on web activities or chats with friends in such instant messengers as Skype, Yahoo or MSN Messenger. You’ll become aware of the things that attract him/her most and discover the reasons to encourage your child or limit his/her virtual life. With server Filter you can see the words your kid types to detect the abusive language used or home address typed.
We have also added Maps Analytics to our service. Now, you can entrust the phone to your kid and be kept notified about your kid’s whereabouts. Kidlogger application will track GPS coordinates and log all movements reflected on the Google Map. Step by step Kidlogger will be recording changes of your kid’s location that will make you sure whether your kid is at school or at the scheduled training.
on the Google Map. Step by step Kidlogger records changes of position that will make you sure whether your kid is at school or at the scheduled training.
The benefits of Kidlogger server:
- You have your own account that you can use from any computer and any part of the World.
- The information is kept on Kidlogger server during thirty days.
- All the uploaded data from users' devices is processed and analyzed: screenshots, time tracking, keystrokes, coordinates, voice files, web history, Internet search, Skype chats, files and folders, applications used.
Read the rest of this entry »
Dear, BlackBerry Users, we would like to give you a possibility to have a free Kidlogger service for 3 months. We would be extremely happy to get some of your comments and reviews.
A free subscription to the Kidlogger server includes the following:
- Three months of the detailed user activity analytics
- One month storage of the user’s travel history – all the GPS coordinates of the target device to be displayed in our Maps Analytics. You will have access to view the phone movement and be able to see all the coordinates in real time through Google Maps. And you will also have one month storage of the Event Log.
- A possibility to download the back-up of the 1 Month Event Log.
- Phone activity monitoring – the Analytics of the received calls, text messages SMS and the applications used.
- Be sure we will keep you well informed!
The Kidlogger application for BlackBerry is a tool for Parental Control or Monitoring the employee activity while using a business phone.
How you can get it?
Read the rest of this entry »