KidLogger.net Cloud updates 2.4
Dear users and customers, During last week we updated the backend server of KidLogger.net site and updated KidLogger.net web application in core. All improvements are connected to "Hi-Load" support availability and features we want to implement in near future. This KidLogger.net version is 2.4
All improvements list:
- A bit better implemented Hi Load support availability. Polishing MySQL and server configuration.
- Support for Applications and Web categorization that we want to introduce a bit later.
- Support for a new version of our Monitoring applications that also track user activity time in detail by Application, by Web site.
- Allows to attach a PC or other monitored device just from the device itself without first creating Device ID on a site.
- Ability to keep User Activity Journal and Analytics for 6 (Six) Months!
- A few more things...
Maybe within a week some sort of functions may work unstable, please be patient until we fix it. If you have notice a strange issue please let us know.
If email reports stop working - just edit it and re-activate again.
New KidLogger application for Windows
Recently we have released KidLogger v 5.6.15. for Windows. This would be a last release before we switch to 5.7 and make 5.7 STD and 5.7 PRO.
It includes now a few more features:
- It may work in a less detailed and "anonymous" recording mode.
- For example it records just Application name (but not all of the windows titles within this app)
- It records only web site domain name (www.site.com), but not full URL path (but not www.site.com/visited section/visite_page.html)
- It records Application and Web sites summary usage with usage durations.
- It upload data to KidLogger.net in a more sophisticated way:
- as the Computer is ON or Resumed - it upload a notification to KidLogger.net immediately, and then uploads are working by interval.
- For used applications: Now KidLogger calculates the time user spent in this application during the day (in seconds).
- For visited web sites: Now KidLogger calculates the time user spent on the each web site during the day (in seconds).
Thank you for your feedback!